Manual Accounting Course in Dubai
The course is designed to provide accounting students with the basic book-keeping skills required to be able to prepare classified financial statements. The course provides the students with an understanding of the accrual accounting process from basic transaction analysis through to the completion of the accounting cycle
What we learn:
- What is Manual Accounting
- Objectives and Scope of Manual Accounting
- Classification of Accounts
- Accounting Systems
- Introduction of accounting
- Main heads of accounting
- Accounting cycle
- Types of Accounts
- Groups in Accounting
- Accounting Steps or Functions
- Accounting Types & Rules
- Recording Transactions
- Introduction to Journals
- Journalizing & Journal Entries
- Types of Journal Entries
- Discounts & Banking Transactions
- Opening Balances of Accounts
- Return of Goods & Withdrawals
- Classifying Transactions
- Introduction to Ledgers
- Types of Ledgers
- Form of an Account
- Posting to Ledger Accounts
- Financial statements
- Trial balance
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Adjusting & Closing Entries
- Adjustments in Final Accounts
- Closing Stock Entries
- Prepaid & Outstanding Expenses
- Accrued & Unearned Incomes
- Depreciation, Bad Debt & Accidental Losses
- Interest on Capital & Drawings
- Bank reconciliation
- Finance for nonfinancial managers
- Financial performance
- Income statement
- Cracking the jargon.
- Financial position & financial analysis
- What are Assets, Liabilities, and Equity?
- Why you should read the balance sheet?
- Cracking the jargon (Leverage, capital, etc.)
- Simple measures of profitability, liquidity and efficiency
- What does it all add up to?- Analyzing the finances
- Cash Flow
- What are the Inflows and outflows?
- The critical difference between Cash and profit
- Equity Sources
- Common sources of capital
- Debt versus Equity
- The positive and negative sides of debt
Enquire About The Course
I have done Arabic language training at Spoton Training Institute. The Trainer Mr. Ahmed Moosa is an awesome personality with good patience. He delivered the best as expected.
I learned Advanced Excel courses in Spoton training Institute. it is more practice sessions and information from them.
Thank you Spoton!
The training was clear and detailed and best instructor. I like graphic designer course, Their training contains many of Practice Sessions. I did thank you spot on institute
I did my MS OFFICE course in spot on and was very impressed with their team and especially Nandini mam who taught me in a way that, I highly recommend because they are Spot on.
I had great learning experience in Spoton Training Institute. Like; professionals trainers, very supportive staff. I done my 2D & 3D AUTOCAD with this Institute. Thank You Spot on.
CANDIDTES WHO WANTS TO EXPERT IN MANUAL ACCOUNTING
Frequently Asked Questions?
- To communicate effectively
- To face for the interviews
- To find a better job opportunity
- To speak with different nationalities
- We engage the students in more practical sessions with our certified trainers.
- Online and offline
- We have Cambridge certified trainers with corporate level experienced.
- You will get more practical knowledge than theory.
- You will be trained by experts.
- You will get both institutional certificate and the KHDA certificate.
- Spoton provides you the facility to schedule the classes according to your availability.
- You will get the study materials to study further.
- This course is about how we use the English theoretical knowledge into practice.
- The Course is designed approximately one and half months.
- The duration can be adjustable according to your needs.
- If you need to complete the course as soon as possible we can provide you for fast track.
- It will depend on the student’s and the trainer’s availability.
- You can select any three days including both weekdays and weekends.
- Timing will be flexible ( 2 hours per day)
- It is open from 9.30am-9.00pm
We offer two certificate:
- Institutional certificate
- KHDA certificate (Knowledge & Human Development Authority of Dubai)