Speaking a new language helps you to get to know another people and culture, as language and culture go hand in hand. Because language simultaneously defines and is defined by the world around us, learning another language opens one’s mind to new ideas and new ways of looking at the world.
What you'll learn
- To communicate fluently in Italian language
- To understand familiar words and very common expressions and to interact in a simple way.
TOPICS AND VOCABULARY
- Lesson 1: Devanagari syllabary
- Lesson 2: The sounds of Hindu-Urdu
- Lesson 3: Basic social greetings and introductions
- Lesson 4 How are you?
- Lesson 5: Describing yourself and others
- Lesson 6: Courtesy and manner
- Lesson 7: Simple questions
- Lesson 8: The present tense of the verb ‘to be’ and the construction of simple sentences
- Lesson 9: Adjective – noun – verb agreement
- Lesson 10: Use of postpositions (prepositions in English)