Mobile App Development Course in Dubai
Spoton Professional Course Training Institute offers Mobile App Development Course in Dubai. The main objective of mobile programming Course is to establish, develop, and strengthen the core skills of the Mobile and Software Technology. Mobile app Programming at SpotOn consists of several valuable knowledge sets and skills. In turn this is because the process of writing code (source code) requires expertise in many different skills. Including knowledge of the application. Not to mention the application domain and the fact you will learn mathematical logic (algorithms).
Mobile Programming Course Overview
Mobile application development has become an exciting skill and a lucrative career. Our lives are enriched by apps like WhatsApp, Uber, Careem, FoodPanda and so on. In this course, you will learn to make apps similar to your favorite app. The App Development Course assumes no prior knowledge of programming. Everything that is needed will be taught, and practiced in the course. Ideal candidates are people looking to learn a highly employable skill, or people looking to move from allied fields like digital marketing or web development, or business people who plan to make or supervise mobile apps development, or app developers who want to learn Flutter and Android Studio.
What you learn in Mobile App Development Course:
All in all our Mobile development course in Dubai are aimed at developing your skills. Thus giving you valuable insight into the app world. In turn this empowers you to make decisions about your career and valuable future. Altogether our courses in mobile programming are top notch and we consider ourselves the best in the business.
At SpotOn we specialize in mobile programming course and the mobile app development course prepares you for the world of application development. Thus acts as a very effective skill to further your studies in any of our Microsoft certifications. In turn you will develop the knowledge and skills for work in the programming, app environment/IT industry.
Mobile App Development Course Technologies:
SPOTON takes you to step by step training starting from polishing your mobile programming course skills, explaining the do’s, don’ts, and best practices needed on a professional level.
We will be using Flutter platform that enables one to make apps for android, iOS and web easily (although we won’t focus much on web in this course but students can later on use the skills learned in the course to publish the same apps to web as well).
Android Studio: Android is an open source and Linux-based Operating System for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Android was developed by the Open Handset Alliance, led by Google, and other companies.
Android offers a unified approach to application development for mobile devices which means developers need only develop for Android, and their applications should be able to run on different devices powered by Android.
It is all the required tools to develop Android applications are open source and can be downloaded from the Web. Android Studio software’s, you will need before you start your Android Mobile programming Course.
By the end of the mobile programming course, students will have usable knowledge of the following:
- In today’s Date Mobile Apps are designed in Android, IOS, Windows etc.,
- Platforms Benefit – Create 1 Design & Deploy Apps in all Platforms like Android, IOS, Windows etc.
- Provides almost same features as that of Native APPS.
- Hence Saves Time & Money – Company need to hire only 1 Developer and Maintain only 1 Design.
- So reduces both development and maintenance cost of company.
- It is Highly Demanding in Industry & Future of Apps Development Industry.
Mobile App Development Course Syllabus:
Introduction to Hybrid APP Development
- Environment Setup
- Introduction to Hybrid APP Development
- Creating Flutter Project
- Building layouts
- Adding interactivity to your Flutter App
- Animations in Flutter
- Understanding flutter main method
- How to run your app on real device
- Hot reload option in flutter
- Creating a small Timer app project
- Internationalizing flutter Apps
- Components of any software program: Client, server (or backend), database, programming languages
- Examples of useful mobile apps from different genres that students might be familiar with
- Basics of a programming language: variables, data types, loops, conditional statement (if-else statements), functions, object-oriented concepts, synchronous and asynchronous code, callbacks. Common programming errors e.g. infinite loops.
- Practice of #3 in a web-based coding lab
- Downloading pre-requite software to student’s computers, namely: Flutter, IDE (Android Studio or Visual Studio Code), and X code (optional) Making of a hello world app
Creating a Calculator App
- Add input fields in screen
- Understanding stateless and stateful components in flutter
- Adding UI components like input fields and buttons on screen
- Creating a calculator app project
Passing Information between screens
Understanding flutter navigation components :
- Adding a new Screen to your app
- Passing information from first screen to second screen and vice versa
- Creating app that simulate Passing information between screens operation
Working with device hardware
- Understanding permissions in Android
- Adding bitmap images to screen
- Using device camera to click an image
- Sending Camera data back to screen and display image on bitmap
- Creating app that captures camera image and displays on screen.
- Creating a list view
- Preparing list of data of contacts
- Implementing Swappable views in android
- Creating app like home screen of WhatsApp
Understanding of Interactions with Server in Android
- Introduction to web services in flutter
- Identifying difference between GET and POST methods
- Implementing simple rest API consumption app.
Client Server Architecture
- Understanding how to prepare an Ecommerce
- Passing Data from Server and displaying products in Screen
- Setting up actions when you click on different products.
Introduction to push notifications and dynamic searching
- Implementing search functionality for different products
- Integrating push notification using firebase
- Introduction to fire base
- Generating user api key and registering app on Firebase console
- Triggering notification from firebase console and sending notification to users.
App Development Course Learning Outcomes :
By the end of this course, students will be able to independently make a small mobile app for android and iOS that makes use of database, with due regards and appreciation of analytics tracking, user authentication, app notifications, design principles, user experience, mobile app marketing, user engagement and growth, and monetization. Students will also be encouraged on how to find job placements and/or part-time work in app development field.
Benefits of Mobile App Development Course:
- Improves Efficiency
- Offers High Scalability
- Secures Your App Data
- Integrates With Existing Software
- Easy to Maintain
Enquire About The Course
I have done Arabic language training at Spoton Training Institute. The Trainer Mr. Ahmed Moosa is an awesome personality with good patience. He delivered the best as expected.
I learned Advanced Excel courses in Spoton training Institute. it is more practice sessions and information from them.
Thank you Spoton!
The training was clear and detailed and best instructor. I like graphic designer course, Their training contains many of Practice Sessions. I did thank you spot on institute
I did my MS OFFICE course in spot on and was very impressed with their team and especially Nandini mam who taught me in a way that, I highly recommend because they are Spot on.
I had great learning experience in Spoton Training Institute. Like; professionals trainers, very supportive staff. I done my 2D & 3D AUTOCAD with this Institute. Thank You Spot on.
CANDIDTES WHO WANTS TO EXPERT IN SPOKEN ENGLISH
Frequently Asked Questions?
- To become a professional Mobile App Developer
- You will get free career counselling and mentorship by industry the trainers.
- We teach with more practical sessions.
- Online and offline
- We have industrial based trainers for this subject.
- You will get more practical knowledge than theory.
- You will be trained by industrial based trainers.
- Spoton provides you the facility to schedule the classes according to your availability.
- You will get the study materials to study further.
- It is all about improving your knowledge on developing the mobile applications.
- Its’ nearly one and half months duration.
- The course is designed approximately one and half months.
- The duration can be adjustable according to your needs.
- If you need to complete the course as soon as possible we can provide you the facility for fast track.
- It will depend on the student’s and the trainer’s availability.
- You can select any three days including both weekdays and weekends.
- Timing will be flexible ( 2 hours per day).
- It is open from 9.30am-9.00pm