Java Course in Dubai
Overview of Java Course:
Java is an object-oriented programming language with a built-in application programming interface (API) that can handle graphics and user interfaces and that can be used to create applications or applets. Because of its rich set of API’s, similar to Macintosh and Windows, and its platform independence, Learn Java can also be thought of as a platform in itself. In Java Course we distinguish between applications, which are programs that perform the same functions as those written in other programming languages, and applets, which are programs that can be embedded in a Web page and accessed over the Internet. Our initial focus will be on writing applications. When a program is compiled, a byte code is produced that can be read and executed by any platform that can run Java.
Java Course Description:
Java course is designed to give you the Java skills you need to get a job as a Java developer. By the end of the Java course, you will understand Java extremely well and be able to build your own Java apps and be productive as a software developer.
Java course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor.
Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so.
Java Course Syllabus:
Basic Java Course Syllabus:
Introduction to java platform and setup Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming.
- Introduction to Classes and Objects.
- Instance & Static Variables.
- Instance & Static Methods.
- Static & Instance Blocks.
- Package Creation
- Importing Packages
- Importing Class
- Extending Classes
- Constructor calling Chain
- The “super” Keyword
- Method overriding
- Method hiding
- Final Class Method
Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Abstract Methods
- Abstract Classes
- Implementing interfaces
- Abstract Class vs Interfaces
- Non-static inner class
- Static inner class
- Local inner class
- Anonyms inner class
- Introduction to exceptions
- Effects of exception
- Exception Handling Framework
- Exception class Hierarchy
- Try-with resources
- Finally block, throws, throw
- Custom exception class
- Different types of memory used in Java
- Garbage Collection
- Memory Leaks
- Introduction to collections
- Core Collection Interfaces
- List Interface and its Implementations
- Set Interface and its Implementations
- Queue interface and its implementations
- Map interface and its implementations
Java I/O Stream
- I/O Streams Introduction
- Types of Streams
- Stream Class Hierarchy
- Buffered Streams
- Working File Streams
- Functional Interface
- Bahaviour Parameterization
- Using functional interfaces
- Method references
- Lambdas and method references into practice
- What are Streams?
- Streams and Collections
- Stream operations
- Working with Streams
- Finding and Matching
- Collecting data with Streams
- Collector interface
The fork-join framework Parallel Streams Threads
- Introduction to threads
- Thread states and priorities
- Thread class
- Runnable interface
- Thread Group
- Dead locks, Handling dead locks
- Inter thread communication
Generics, Enums, AutoBoxing, Working with Date, Calendar, JDBC API
- Understanding the design of JBDC API
- Obtaining JBDC Drivers
- Establish connection with DB Servers
- Execute SQL Queries using Statement and Prepared Statement
- Fetch the Data
- Reading the records using result object
- Adding and Updating the records.
Advanced Java Course Syllabus:
J2ee- Advanced Java Enterprise Edition(JEE)
Enterprise applications provide the business logic for an enterprise. They are centrally managed and often interact with other enterprise software.
The aim of the Java EE platform is to provide developers with a powerful set of APIs while shortening development time, reducing application complexity, and improving application performance. Using Java EE we can develop web, distributed multitier applications.
1. Web application development
– Introduction to web application development
– Purpose of web application development
– Various elements of web applications
– Setting up Tomcat web server and Eclipse WTP
– Developing dynamic web applications using Servlet’s
– Overview of Servlet2.5 & 3 API’s
– Handling a client’s request using Servlet
– Configuring servlet’s using xml and annotations
– Web Container
– Servlet Life Cycle
– Http Protocol
– Http Request Format
– Http Response Format
– Coordinating servlets
– Scope objects(Sharing data)
– Servlet Filters
– Filter basics
– Creating a filter
– Understanding the applications of filters
– Servlet Listeners
– Listener’s basics
– Creating a listener & registering
– Understanding the applications of listeners
– Session Tracking
– JSP (JavaServerPages)
– JSP Elements
– JSP Action
– Implicit objects
– Expression Language (EL)
– JSTL(JSP Standard Tag Libraray)
– Core Tags
– Formatting tags
– SQL tags
– XML tags
– JSTL Function
– Creating Custom JSP Tag Libraries: The Basic
– Java-based tags
– Components of a tag library
– Basic tags
– Tags that use body content
– Tags that optionally use body content
– JSP-based tags (tag files)
– Components of a tag library
– Basic tags
– Tags that use attributes
– Tags that use body content
– Ajax: Asynchronous Page Updates
– The basic Ajax process
– Using dynamic content and JSP
– Using dynamic content and servlets
– Sending GET data
– Sending POST data
– Displaying HTML results
– Parsing and displaying – XML results
– Introduction to JQuery
– Working with selectors, events
– Manipulating content dynamically
– JQuery UI and forms
– jQuery and Ajax
– Model1 and
– Model2(MVC) Architectures
2. JNDI(Java Naming and Directory Interface) API
– Understanding JDNI Tree in Application servers
– Creating context
– Registering bound objects
– Look up bound objects
– Enterprise Messaging using JMS(Java Messaging Service) API
– Messaging is a method of communication between software components or applications
– Messaging enables distributed communication that is loosely coupled
Introduction to JMS
– What is JMS?
– JMS Features
– JMS Architecture
– JMS Fundamentals
– Messaging Models
– Point-to-Point Messaging
– Publish/Subscribe Messaging
– Connection Factory
– Destination Types
– Message Consumer
– Message Producer
– Configuring JMS
– JMS Server
– Types of Messages
– Sending and Receiving Message
REST Full Web Services (JAX-RS with Jersey Implementation)
– Understand the advantages of the REST architecture for web services
– Developing REST Full Web services using JAX-RS
– Manage XML content using XML Schema and JAXB
– Understanding Resources
– Using Http Methods to represent CRUD operations
– Dispatching Request to Methods
– The Application Path
– The @Path Annotation
– The HTTP Method Annotations
– Sub-Resource Locators
Annotation Inheritance and overriding
– Different Types of Parameters
– Response Types
– Working with different response types
– Java Objects
– Binary Content
– Understanding RESTFull Web services support in Spring Framework with a sample application
Benefits of Java
- Java is Simple
- Java is an Object-Oriented Programming language
- Java is a secure language
- Java is cheap and economical to maintain
- Java is platform-independent
- Java supports portability feature
Enquire About The Course
I have done Arabic language training at Spoton Training Institute. The Trainer Mr. Ahmed Moosa is an awesome personality with good patience. He delivered the best as expected.
I learned Advanced Excel courses in Spoton training Institute. it is more practice sessions and information from them.
Thank you Spoton!
The training was clear and detailed and best instructor. I like graphic designer course, Their training contains many of Practice Sessions. I did thank you spot on institute
I did my MS OFFICE course in spot on and was very impressed with their team and especially Nandini mam who taught me in a way that, I highly recommend because they are Spot on.
I had great learning experience in Spoton Training Institute. Like; professionals trainers, very supportive staff. I done my 2D & 3D AUTOCAD with this Institute. Thank You Spot on.
CANDIDTES WHO WANTS TO EXPERT IN JAVA
Frequently Asked Questions?
- To become a professional Java Programmer
- To write your programs successfully
- You will get free career counselling and mentorship by industry the trainers.
- We teach with more practical sessions.
- Online and offline
- We have Cambridge certified trainers with corporate level experienced.
- You will get more practical knowledge than theory.
- You will be trained by industrial based trainers.
- Spoton provides you the facility to schedule the classes according to your availability.
- You will get the study materials to study further.
- It is all about improving your JAVA programming language skills.
- Its’ nearly one and half months duration.
- The course is designed approximately one and half months.
- The duration can be adjustable according to your needs.
- If you need to complete the course as soon as possible we can provide you the facility for fast track
- It will depend on the student’s and the trainer’s availability.
- You can select any three days including both weekdays and weekends.
- Timing will be flexible ( 2 hours per day)
- It is open from 9.30am-9.00pm