Human Resource Management in Dubai
Course Overview :
This course provides a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management. The specialization begins with a foundational course that considers alternative approaches to managing human resources, provides a background to the U.S. legal context in which employees are hired, fired, rewarded, and managed, and outlines the different reasons that people are motivated to work. The remaining three courses tackle three core areas that all managers should understand: hiring employees, evaluating their performance, and rewarding them. Throughout the courses, an accessible, scientific approach is embraced such that best practices and practical tips are informed by research, but presented in accessible, applied ways.
Human Resources (HR) Management is vital to the success of every business and every employee. HR is responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations – but they are also responsible for keeping employees engaged and motivated to do good work. The ability to balance both equally is a skill that requires knowledge and practice. Yet many start-ups, small businesses and ‘accidental’ HR managers (administrative assistants or office managers who find them selves Doing HR as part of their duties) focus on compliance. While corporate policies and labor practices are important, they don’t drive the success of your business.
If you are a small business owner who wants a deeper understanding of HR, someone looking for a job in HR or an administrative professional whose duties include HR, this course is for you. It provides a general introduction to the role and duties of HR, with a little insight into taking your HR responsibilities to the next level.
What you will Learn in Human Resource Management Course?
- Explore the role of human resources (HR) from administrative and compliance to strategy and business growth.
- Discover the process of recruiting great talent, from job analysis to writing interview questions and job postings.
- Discover where to begin with a HR audit.
- Discover a performance management process with more impact.
Human Resource Management Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Strategic HR Implementation
– An effective Vision and Mission statement
– Organizational Values
– Designing Policies and Procedures
– Implementing Policies and Procedures
Module 2: Organizational Design and Diversity
– Principles of Organizational Design
– Organizational Analysis
– Models of Organization Design
– Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
Module 3: HR Operations and Automation
– Strategic Vs Operational HR
– Human Resources Business Partnership
– Shared Service Concept
– HR Automation
– Artificial Intelligence in HR
Module 4: HR in Global context
– Effects of Globalization
– Role of Global HR
– Achieving Global
– Key Global HR competencies
Module 5: HR Budget and Audit
– Developing HR budget
– Elements of HR budget
– Importance and areas of HR audit
– Methods of HR audit
Module 6: HR Process Excellence
– People to Process Integration
– Process Excellence Tools
– Introduction to Lean
– Introduction to Six Sigma
Module 7: Must Haves as a New Age HR Manager
– Creating High Performance Teams
– Mindful Leadership
– Behavior Science for Habit Hacking
– Positive Psychology
– Handling Multi-Generation Workforce
– Josh Bersin Academy – Big Reset Research
Enquire About The Course
I have done Arabic language training at Spoton Training Institute. The Trainer Mr. Ahmed Moosa is an awesome personality with good patience. He delivered the best as expected.
I learned Advanced Excel courses in Spoton training Institute. it is more practice sessions and information from them.
Thank you Spoton!
The training was clear and detailed and best instructor. I like graphic designer course, Their training contains many of Practice Sessions. I did thank you spot on institute
I did my MS OFFICE course in spot on and was very impressed with their team and especially Nandini mam who taught me in a way that, I highly recommend because they are Spot on.
I had great learning experience in Spoton Training Institute. Like; professionals trainers, very supportive staff. I done my 2D & 3D AUTOCAD with this Institute. Thank You Spot on.
CANDIDTES WHO WANTS TO EXPERT IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Frequently Asked Questions?
- To communicate effectively
- To face for the interviews
- To find a better job opportunity
- To speak with different nationalities
- We engage the students in more practical sessions with our certified trainers.
- Online and offline
- We have Cambridge certified trainers with corporate level experienced.
- You will get more practical knowledge than theory.
- You will be trained by experts.
- You will get both institutional certificate and the KHDA certificate.
- Spoton provides you the facility to schedule the classes according to your availability.
- You will get the study materials to study further.
- This course is about how we use the English theoretical knowledge into practice.
- The Course is designed approximately one and half months.
- The duration can be adjustable according to your needs.
- If you need to complete the course as soon as possible we can provide you for fast track.
- It will depend on the student’s and the trainer’s availability.
- You can select any three days including both weekdays and weekends.
- Timing will be flexible ( 2 hours per day)
- It is open from 9.30am-9.00pm
We offer two certificate:
- Institutional certificate
- KHDA certificate (Knowledge & Human Development Authority of Dubai)