Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
What you'll learn
- Pass the OFFICIAL Google Analytics certification exam first time!
- Get certified in ONE DAY - not weeks of study
- Access TONS of practice questions to see what you got right/wrong and why
- Use TWO METHODS to promote your certification and get hired
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
- Campaign Measurement: Traffic
- Track your Goals: Website conversions & user activity
- Audience reports: Know your users
- Flow visualization: Follow every step
- Custom reports: Analytics data, made to order.
Who this course is for
- BUSY PEOPLE who want to become certified in the shortest time possible
- MARKETERS who want to increase their earning potential and career prospects
- FREELANCERS looking to attract more leads and more sales
- WEBSITE OWNERS who want learn Google Analytics as quickly and effectively as possible
- AGENCIES who want to train up staff members quickly
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority), UAE.