Autodesk Inventor Training
Our training institute is offering certified Autodesk Inventor training on skills relevant to students like you. This training could be taken completely from the comfort of your room as per your schedule. We have experts facilitating the training program.
As a part of this Autodesk Inventor training, you build exciting and industry-relevant projects. Each training module emphasizes with assignments, exercises, quizzes and more. You do not need any prior knowledge to start this training and our experts are always available to help you.
- Autodesk Inventor training helps you to model 3d designs with software
- It is very useful for those studying mechanical and electrical engineering candidates
- Learn to build product designs in 3D forms
- Learn how to prototype
- Know the power of digital prototyping in various platforms.
Autodesk Inventor Syllabus
- User Interface of Autodesk Inventor
- 2D and 3D Sketching
- Parametric Part Modeling
- Advance Part Modeling Tools
- I-Part Creation,I-Features,I-Logic
- Assembly Design
- Bottom Up and Top Down design
- Creating Flexible And adaptive parts
- Presentation File Creation
- Simplified Assemblies Understanding
- Usage Of ShrinkWrap
- Skeleton Modeling
- Sheet Metal Design
- Surface and Freeform Modeling
- Drafting and Detailing
- Inventor Studio
Autodesk Inventor offers many other tools and features that can enhance productivity such as Integrated Data Management, Design Automation, Automatic Drawing Updates and Views, Automatic Bill of Materials, and much more.
Inventor allows AutoCAD users to leverage their existing 2D drawings to build accurate 3D models. A popular use of Inventor is digital prototyping. With Inventor, prototyping can be accomplished easily by integrating 2D AutoCAD drawings and 3D data into a digital model which will serve as a virtual representation of the final product.