ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
A course on After Effects fundamentals that covers all you need to know to make an animated masterpiece from any picture. Achieve maximum results in the shortest time possible. Most importantly throughout the course the essence of Motion Graphics and how to put together a Motion Graphics Project is thoroughly covered.
Your most important experience in this course is learning how to embrace the spirit of your individuality when creating Motion Graphics coupled with how to Imagine, Create and Execute Motion Graphics while learning all the tools in Adobe After Effects for you to become a Master Motion Graphics Designer.
Learning After Effects does not guarantee you acquiring Motion Graphics Skills. You have to head out again and find many other courses to learn the ins and outs of Graphics, then of Motion, and again more courses on how to put Graphics and Motion Together.
In this course, You will focus on Motion Graphics while Learning all about After Effects methods, techniques tips and tricks to create awesome animations.
What you'll learn
- Understand Adobe After Effects windows and controls
- Create motion graphic titles
- Work with HD 1080p and 4K compositions
- Export animations and titles with transparent background to use with other videos
- Create lower third titles
- Create and save composition and export presets
- Export video projects in High Definition
- Animate text and graphics
• Digital visual effects
• Motion graphics
• Compositing Application
• Animating Your Graphics
• When your footage links break – Re-linking
• Create Your Graphics with After Effects Tools
• Adding Graphics – Shapes and How to Create Them
• What is inside a Shape Layer
• How to Import Your Asset and Footage
• How does Animation Work in Space – The Motion Path in Details
• Slow them Down – An Intro to the Motion Graph
• Parametric Shapes and Trim Path
• Creating Backgrounds with Solids
• Bringing in Text with Track Mattes
• Changing Text Layer Content with Time
• The Anchor Point Effect
• Forward Kinematic Concept
• How to animate a group of Layers
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority, UAE.