We are proud to offer Skill Development Training Program in greater depth of all
phases of Document and Records Management (from generation to Destruction)
using industry best practices with the interactive practical approach.
A document controller is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient
preparation and management of documents. They control the numbering, sorting,
filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced
by technical teams, projects or departments.
- Microsoft Word.
- Communication Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Document Management
- Introduction to Document Control
- The Basics of Document Control
- Document Identification
- Document Classifying, Filing & Information Security
- Documents Lifecycle
- Document Distribution
- 7.A Project Document Control
- 7.B Unit 7-B: As-Built and Final Documentation
- Document Control Procedures and Specifications
- Electronic Document Management Systems
- Interactions with project teams, engineering teams, managers
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority), UAE.