C & C++PROGRAMMING
C++ is an object-oriented programming language that was first developed by Bjarne Stroustrup. It’s an extension of the C programming language. C++ is a truly hybrid language, where you can learn C++ and you will jump forward into building rich applications for Windows OS. SpotOn training institute is giving quality C++ training in Dubai for those based out here. So, are you a student or a professional working in a company, you are welcome to attend our training sessions to learn the advances in this language.
C++ is highly flexible and is used for various applications. It’s used extensively for applications that depend highly on GUI. For example, several value programs and device drivers are written in C programming language, whereas apps software with many user dialogs is written in C++. If you want to be a very successful programmer, then C++ Training is very much essential. There are many C++ training centers in Dubai who can solve your needs, but we give training from industry experts with decades of experience.
What we learn
Below are the key objectives of C++ training:
- To learn the significance, advantages, and characteristics of C++.
- To know the concept of Object-Oriented Programming.
- To understand how to take over parent class into child class using inheritance concept.
- To understand the idea of polymorphism, that will help to execute the object of the class in many forms.
- To study and write the information from a text file and binary file and also take care of faults during file operations by making use of IO Streams concept.
- To understand how to take care of exception and throwing it to the catch block utilizing the idea of exceptions.
- To study how to put into practice the idea of generic in programming.
- To understand the idea of categorizing elements and finding an element from the elements collection.
- To understand how to insert, remove, and search the element in linked list, stack, and queue.
- To learn the idea of trees and graphs.
- C++ basics
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Reference Operator
- Control Structures
- Jump – Goto, Continue & Break
- Parameter Passing Techniques
- Call by Value, Reference and Pointer
- Function Overloading
- Message Passing
- Access Member and Member Functions
- Differences between Class and Structure
- Returning Objects
- Constructors and Destructors
- Constructor Overloading
- Operator Overloading
- Overloading Binary Operators using Friend
- Virtual Base Class
- Container Class & Contained Class
- Difference between Function Overloading and Overriding
- Exception Handling Mechanism
- Hierarchy of File Streams
- Graphic Drivers & Modes