Corporate training, also known as Corporate Education or more recently Workplace Learning, is a system of activities designed to educate employees. While it helps employers, it is also beneficial for employees as it helps them obtain and hone knowledge and skills to progress professionally and personally. The responsibility of training the workforce is generally taken on board by Development or Talent teams in larger corporations and Human Resources in smaller companies. They are required to identify topics and needs of the training programs and make them available for employees. They have a responsibility to build the strategy and roadmaps of employee experiences and journeys. There is a common stigma around corporate training programs, where employees often struggle to see value in them because they are designed to highlight gaps or are very specific and only relevant to current positions. Hence, the role of L&D now is evolving to enable ongoing learning rather than control it.
Courses We Offer
- Practical learning by doing, not just by listening.
- Creativity and Post training
- Structuring training programs
- Modeling state-of-the art design, facilitation and management of learning.
- Increased efficiencies in processes
- Resulting in financial gain
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods