Spanish language is being widely spoken by some 400 million speakers. It is the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world. It is the mother tongue in 21 countries across the globe. Learning this language gives a push to one’s career in various aspects. It not only opens opportunities in the professional aspect but also help in upgrading the personality of the individual. Our professionals have developed custom reading, writing and speaking module for the students who are willing to learn Spanish language virtual/ physical. These courses have been designed by certified DELE Trainers open for students, working, Professionals, Business persons, Corporate employees, Job aspirants and House wives.
Beginner level 1
- Greetings, nouns, alphabet
- Definite articles, subject pronouns
- Essential Spanish
- Telling time, Calender, tener
- Wheather, Hacer, adjectives
- Demostrative adjectives
- Definite and indefinite articles el, la, los , las
- Present tense ending in ar, er and ir
- Present continuous
- Time (la hora)
- Possessive adjectives
Intermediate level 2
- Spend an hour a day on grammar exercises from a textbook
- Read, underline, look up new words and read again
- Listen to the radio in Spanish
- Spend time in Spanish-speaking environments
- Volunteer for a long-term project in a Spanish-speaking country
- Present subjunctive
- “por” and “para”
- Direct and indirect speech
- Keep a Spanish blog
- Take some online Spanish courses
- Learn conversational Spanish with a partner
- some Spanish learning games
- Conditional simple y compuesto.
- Revision of imperative tense affirmative and negative.
- Different clause types.
- Revision of affirmative and negative imperative tense.