ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
Premiere Pro is the industry-leading video editing software for film, TV and the web. Creative tools, integration with other apps and services and the power of Adobe Sensei help you craft footage into polished films and videos. With Premiere Rush you can create and edit new projects from any device.
With Premiere Pro video editing software, you can Edit footage in any format, from 8K to virtual reality. Native file support, lightweight proxy workflows and faster ProRes HDR let you work the way you want with your media, even on mobile workstations.
You will learn how to edit the your clips and create a montage that tells a story. Assemble with additional footage to create an even more dynamic, exciting story.
Or come up with an awesome and original video using the same footage. It’s open to your imagination and what you want to create.
- Quick Start to Premiere Pro
- Simultaneous Projects
- Motion Graphics Templates
- VR Editing
- Video Titling & Graphics
- VR Audio Editing
- Work with Audio and Add Music
- Add Graphics
- Add Transitions
- How to Re-link offline Media
- Performing Searches & Creating Search Bins
- Multiple Ways to Create a New Sequence
- Rough Cutting & Creating Subclips
- Performing Insert Edit and Lift & Insert with Modifier Key
- Lifts, Extracts and Basic Trims
- Performing Replace Edits
- Changing Relative Clip Content & Position
- Audio Channels - From Mono to Stereo and Vice Versa
- Using Presets to Enhance Audio
- Starting the Graphics Workspace
- Editing your Graphics
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority), UAE.