This course is designed to be a one stop shop for all your communication skills training needs. This course covers a vast array of communication needs and scenarios, from how to communicate during a job interview, pitching investors, asking for a raise, speaking one on one or to large groups. And it covers how to speak to big corporations when you have a problem with service, plus public speaking for kids, how to deliver a wedding speech and even a eulogy. You will also become a master of persuasion, assertiveness and all aspects of business communication. Your leadership abilities will expand dramatically as your social skills grow to allow you to communicate effectively in every situation.
Learn how to communicate more effectively at work and achieve your goals. Taught by award-winning Wharton professor and best-selling author Maurice Schweitzer, Improving Communications Skills is an essential course designed to give you both the tools you need to improve your communication skills, and the most successful strategies for using them to your advantage. You’ll learn how to discover if someone is lying (and how to react if they are), how to develop trust, the best method of communication for negotiation, and how to apologize. You’ll also learn when to cooperate and when to compete, how to create persuasive messages, ask thoughtful questions, engage in active listening, and choose the right medium (face-to-face conversation, video conference, phone call, or email) for your messages. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to understand what others want, respond strategically to their wants and needs, craft convincing and clear messages, and develop the critical communication skills you need to get ahead in business and in life.
- Communications skills are the most important skills for success
- Customer Communication Skills
- Nobody Cares About You, and That's OK
- The Ultimate in Confidence builder - Seeing is believing
- The Power of the Positive
- Your Stories Will Make Your Ideas Unforgettable
- How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace Intro
- Setting Just One Agenda Item Listening
- Cooperation, Competition, and Comparisons
- Effective Communication
Benefits of Communication Skills
- Communicate confidently in all business and personal situations
- Communicate in a memorable way
- Communicate in an understandable manner
- Communicate and Influence people
Course completion certificate attested by KHDA(Knowledge and Human Development Authority), UAE.