Python is the most popular programming language that includes high-level data structures, dynamic binding, dynamic typing, and many other attractive features in Rapid Application Development. Python is primarily used in web development, software development, and system scripting. Python is a relatively simple language when compared to other programming languages, and it requires a unique syntax that focuses majorly on the readability and also reduces maintenance costs. Developers can read and translate the codes in python language in an easier way. The application of Python can be extended to almost all the operating systems to make calls and to run code which is written in C or C++. Python is a universal language and it can be found in a wide number of applications.
Why should Spoton Training Institute ?
- Trainers guide the students with technical and hands-on projects to become a Python Developer.
- Trainers are the working professionals
- Tutors support the students to possess strong practical & technical knowledge.
- Trainers pay individual attention to the students and support them in their academic and career needs.
- Tutors train the students with real-time software projects.
Introduction to Python
- What is Python and history of Python
- Unique features of Python
- Python-2 and Python-3 differences
- Install Python and Environment Setup
- First Python Program
- Python Identifiers, Keywords and Indentation
- Comments and document interlude in Python
- Command line arguments
- Getting User Input
- Python Basic Data Types
- What are variables?
List, Ranges & Tuples In Python
- Lists in Python
- More About Lists
- Understanding Iterators
- Generators, Comprehensions and Lambda Expressions
- Understanding and using Ranges
Python Dictionaries And Sets
- Introduction to the section
- Python Dictionaries
- More on Dictionaries
- Python Sets Examples
Input And Output In Python
- Reading and writing text files
- writing Text Files
- Appending to Files and Challenge
- Writing Binary Files Manually
- Using Pickle to Write Binary Files
- Python user defined functions
- Python packages functions
- Defining and calling Function
- The anonymous Functions
- Loops and statement in Python
- Python Modules & Packages
Python Object Oriented
- Overview of OOP
- Creating Classes and Objects
- Accessing attributes
- Built-In Class Attributes
- Destroying Objects
Python Exceptions Handling
- What is Exception?
- Handling an exception
- try-finally clause
- Argument of an Exception
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions
- User-Defined Exceptions
Python Regular Expressions
- What are regular expressions?
- The match Function
- The search Function
- Matching vs searching
- Search and Replace
- Extended Regular Expressions
Python Training at SPOTON trains the students efficiently to learn to programme using Python for software developments. We provide the students with the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge and KHDA CERTICATE will be provided by the institute.