spoton STUDENT BENEFITS !!!
- Best Training in Dubai
- 24/7 Support
- Placement Training
- Communication Skill Training
- Institutional Certificate
- KHDA Certified Institution
- 30+ Courses
- Live Projects Training
- Software Installation Guidance
hvac DEMO CLASS registration !!!
Enquire about the Course Now !
hvac Course Training in dubai
What is HVAC?
HVAC Certification Program at Spoton is designed for Engineering/Diploma graduates who want to build a career in the Construction field as HVAC Engineers. HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning.
This HVAC Program is designed as per the International Code & Standard Aligned to current Industry demand that will enable candidates to secure their jobs in various domains of HVAC. It is one of the most popular fields among Mechanical/Civil degree and diploma holders.
Why to choose the HVAC course program?
The objective of the HVAC certification program is to provide design knowledge of HVAC Systems to working Professionals or fresh Engineers who are seeking a high-paying career. Spoton offers complete HVAC Design and Drafting Training Courses which impart Designing and Drafting skills to professionals of all levels ranging from beginners to experts.
International certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move worldwide. The main objective of the program is to create career opportunities for HVAC Engineers in construction, MEP, and designing fields in UAE and abroad.
Spoton Institute will give you plenty of hands-on work experience to make sure you understand the technicalities inside and out. You’ll also receive the necessary knowledge through working with properly-trained instructors.
When you’ve completed the courses for your career in HVAC, you’ll be leaving with more than just a certification. You’ll be knowledgeable of your trade, understanding of safety and regulations, and possess the skills needed to work through challenging tasks. Plus, you’ll have the industry connections you need to hit the ground running.
Who should take HVAC Course?
We offer HVAC courses to beginners as well as professionals in the industry who want to improve their expertise in HVAC installation, service of central air conditioning and refrigeration system and more. Individuals who want to become a HVAC service technician or other professionals with HVAC responsibilities can take up this course.
Course Outline :
Components of HVAC Course :
BASICS OF HVAC SYSTEM
- Scope of HVAC Industry with overview of Consulting & Construction
- Concepts of Air conditioning systems
- Principles of Air Conditioning systems
- Refrigerant cycle
- Window Air Conditioning
- Split Air Conditioning
- VRV – Air Conditioning
- VRV PROJECT DESIGN, ESTIMATION, BOQ
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Psychometric chart
- Properties of air
HEAT LOAD ESTIMATION
- Basics of Heat transfer in a building envelop
- understanding of Outdoor & Indoor conditions
- Heat Gain Through Glass
- Heat Gain Through Wall
- Heat Gain Through Partition
- Heat Gain Through Roof/Ceiling
- Heat Gain Through Infiltration
- Heat Gain Through Ventilation
- Heat Gain Through People
- Heat Gain Through Kitchen Appliances / Electrical
DESIGN OF AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Components of Air distribution system
- Types of Diffusers
- Duct size calculation manual & using software
- Heat Load Calculation Manual & E20 calculation excel software
- HAP Software (software shall be provided to students)
- U –Value selection
- Sample HAP calculations
- Types of Ducts, Ducts Fittings
- Duct designing – Equal friction method and Equal Velocity
- Duct Aspect ratio and duct sizing
- Duct Materials selection and gauges selection
- McQuay duct sizer software
- Sample duct designing
DESIGN OF WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Chilled Water system pipe designing
- Chilled water and Hot water GPM calculation
- District cooling system
- Friction loss calculation for the piping system
- Friction loss in straight pipes
- Friction loss in Fittings
- Valves used in chilled water system
- Calculating TDH for pump (open piping system and closed piping system)
Learning Outcomes :
In the HVAC industry, effective training creates more knowledgeable technicians who are able to offer more efficient, thorough, and higher quality HVAC maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Most HVAC technicians go through new training every time they are hired.
Benefits of HVAC course in Dubai :
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Design Course in Dubai is trained by our trained experts.
- You will get an Institutional certificate with KHDA approved.
- Spoton provides you the facility to schedule the classes according to your availability.
why should you choose spoton
I recently completed my Interior designing softwares and it was an amazing experience. I studied AutoCad, Revit and SketchUp here. The time schedule was really flexible. I had two tutors and one of them was Sarath sir, he was very helpful and improved me a lot in software skills and as well as other professional skills. And to specially mention, all the tutors and staffs were friendly and supportive. There are many other courses in this institute and I strongly recommend to try those here.
I just completed my VAT course at the Spoton training institute. I was new to Dubai and was a little scared to explore and learn new things but my trainer made it very easy, he made the course interesting and delivered it simply. If any doubt arrives in the class he will clear that doubt with some examples from his work experience so that I can understand easily. I got more knowledge from this class, so I thank spoton institute.
My experience working with Spoton has been nothing but incredible. I was always presented with opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally with regard to my field in Cybersecurity. It is a blessing to form relationships and work with gifted and intelligent individuals who are just as passionate about what they do as I am. Spoton is definitely a great company, and I hope to do more work with them in the future.
I had a fantastic experience with the fashion designing course at Spoton Training Institute . The curriculum covered a diverse range of topics, including fashion digital illustration, fashion draping, garment construction, and pattern making. Ayana, our trainer, was exceptional, providing thorough guidance and expertise. The classes were engaging, and the overall atmosphere was conducive to learning. I highly recommend this institute for anyone looking to pursue a comprehensive and hands-on fashion design education.
I recently completed the VAT course at SpotOn, taking online classes . I’m pleased to say it was an excellent experience. Jiss Thomas’s was my trainer and his teaching was comprehensive, making complex topics easy to grasp. The online platform was user-friendly, ensuring a smooth learning process. I highly recommend SpotOn for their VAT course, especially for the convenience of online learning and the expertise of trainers like Jiss Thomas.
enquire about hvac course!!!
We Respond all your Course related Enquiries!!!
For Immediate Enquiry
0522 689 885