spoton STUDENT BENEFITS !!!
- Best Training in Dubai
- 24/7 Support
- Placement Training
- Communication Skill Training
- Institutional Certificate
- KHDA Certified Institution
- 30+ Courses
- Live Projects Training
- Software Installation Guidance
DEMO CLASS registration !!!
Enquire about the Course Now !
French Language Course in Dubai
Learning a new language is learning a new culture. French Learning in Dubai gives you French culture go hand in hand. Spoton Professional Course Training Institute offers French Class in Dubai.
Overview of French Class in Dubai:
French Language Course in Dubai simultaneously defines the world around us. French Learning a new language opens one’s mind to new ideas, new culture and a new ways of looking at the world.
Who needs French Class in Dubai:
Spoken French Course is designed for non-native students who are eager to learn French outside of a traditional classroom, restricted location, and preset schedule.
Outcomes of French Class in Dubai:
- Confidently communicate in French, in public, workplace and initiate interactions with native speaker to make simple conversations.
- Increase your ability to adapt to a new cultural environment
- Acquire the ability to interpret, speak and write in French language
- Attain fundamental language skills to successfully interact with French speakers
- Gain useful daily used or work-related vocabulary
- Understanding of basic grammar
Learning Objectives of French Class in Dubai:
- To be able to understand Simple & Brief French Advertisements.
- To be able to understand some isolated words & French expressions.
- To be able to understand Simple & Brief Instructions in French Language.
- To be able to understand questions on Daily Life.
- To be able to understand Polite & Formal Expressions in French Language.
- To be able to understand French Short Texts on Daily Life.
- To be able to understand a Written Message on French (A Post Card, An Invitation)
- To be able to understand directions given in French.
- To be able to analyse simple written information to make a choice.
- To be able to understand simple written instructions in French Language.
- To be able to understand less simple written instructions in French.
- To be able to write a simple, short Post card describing a holiday being spent at some place.
- To be able to fill up a Simple Questionnaire with one’s personal details such as, one’s first name, last name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, Address, etc.
- To be able to exchange some personal information.
- To be able to introduce oneself in French Language Course in Dubai.
- To be able to introduce someone and ask basic information.
- To be able to provide simple and brief information about something in French Course.
French Language Class Syllabus:
Detail of French Class in Dubai
- The Introduction to French language.
- The alphabet,
- Greetings, Introducing yourself ,your name and
– Bonjour, Je m’appelle …
- Days of the week, Months of the week, Articles,relative days .
- Numbers, cardinal numbers and phone numbers,reading time
- Formal (vours) and Informal way of talking (tu),
- The verb Avoir(to have),Etre(to be) and Aller(To Go)
- Talking about your daily activities
- Family members, Parts of the body how to express pain
- Countries, Using masculine and feminine for nationalities.
- Prepositions, Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, verbs and Pronouns.
- how to asked questions, buy or asked information in French
- Comparatives expressions, more, than, less, than and as…as
- The present tense of 1st group verbs
- Reflexive verbs/Negative verbs
- The Present tense of 2nd group Verbs
- The Present tense of 3rd group verbs.
- The past tense of 1st/2nd and 3rd group verbs.
- The future tense of 1st/2nd and 3rd group verbs.
- The imperfect tense of 1st/2nd and 3rd verbs.
- The condition tense
- The imperative tense
Importance of French Class in Dubai:
- French Language Course in Dubai for French communication
- In migration purposes
- French Language Course in Dubai helps To find a better job opportunity
Teaching methods of French Class in Dubai?
- We engage the students in more practical sessions with our certified trainers.
- We teach this language in different levels like A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2 .
Benefits of French Class in Dubai:
- You will get engaged with drilling practices.
- French Class in Dubai by our trained experts.
- You will get both Institutional certificate and the KHDA certificate.
- Spoton provides you the facility to schedule the classes according to your availability.
- You will get the French Class study materials to study further.
why should you choose spoton
I recently completed my Interior designing softwares and it was an amazing experience. I studied AutoCad, Revit and SketchUp here. The time schedule was really flexible. I had two tutors and one of them was Sarath sir, he was very helpful and improved me a lot in software skills and as well as other professional skills. And to specially mention, all the tutors and staffs were friendly and supportive. There are many other courses in this institute and I strongly recommend to try those here.
I just completed my VAT course at the Spoton training institute. I was new to Dubai and was a little scared to explore and learn new things but my trainer made it very easy, he made the course interesting and delivered it simply. If any doubt arrives in the class he will clear that doubt with some examples from his work experience so that I can understand easily. I got more knowledge from this class, so I thank spoton institute.
My experience working with Spoton has been nothing but incredible. I was always presented with opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally with regard to my field in Cybersecurity. It is a blessing to form relationships and work with gifted and intelligent individuals who are just as passionate about what they do as I am. Spoton is definitely a great company, and I hope to do more work with them in the future.
I had a fantastic experience with the fashion designing course at Spoton Training Institute . The curriculum covered a diverse range of topics, including fashion digital illustration, fashion draping, garment construction, and pattern making. Ayana, our trainer, was exceptional, providing thorough guidance and expertise. The classes were engaging, and the overall atmosphere was conducive to learning. I highly recommend this institute for anyone looking to pursue a comprehensive and hands-on fashion design education.
I recently completed the VAT course at SpotOn, taking online classes . I’m pleased to say it was an excellent experience. Jiss Thomas’s was my trainer and his teaching was comprehensive, making complex topics easy to grasp. The online platform was user-friendly, ensuring a smooth learning process. I highly recommend SpotOn for their VAT course, especially for the convenience of online learning and the expertise of trainers like Jiss Thomas.