spoton STUDENT BENEFITS !!!
- Best Training in Dubai
- 24/7 Support
- Placement Training
- Communication Skill Training
- Institutional Certificate
- KHDA Certified Institution
- 30+ Courses
- Live Projects Training
- Software Installation Guidance
financial accounting DEMO CLASS !!!
Enquire about the Course Now !
financial accounting Course Training
Financial Accounting Course Overview:
Accounting has become an essential part of business life, and the knowledge and skills that you will learn in your studies will give you a broader and more experienced view of business life. This course is suitable for managers, executives with little or no experience in accounting who would like to understand the fundamental principles of financial accounting, and save on accountancy fees in the process!
What we Learn in Financial Accounting Course:
- Definition of Accounting
- Objectives and Scope of Accounting
- Accounting Process Accounting Concepts
- Classification of Accounts
- Accounting Systems
Financial Accounting Course for,
- Analysis and Treatment of Transactions
- Posting in a Leader
- Ruling of Account in Ledger Account
Financial Accounting Course Outline:
1 – Financial Statement Analysis
- Basic Financial Statement Analysis
- Common size financial statements
- Common base year financial statements
- Financial Ratios
- Profitability Analysis
- Income measure analysis
- Revenue analysis
- Cost of sales analysis
- Expense analysis
- Variation analysis
2 – Decision Analysis
- Cost/volume/profit analysis
- Breakeven analysis
- Profit performance and alternative operating levels
- Analysis of multiple products
- Marginal analysis
- Sunk costs, opportunity costs, and other related concepts
- Marginal costs and marginal revenue
- Special orders and pricing
- Make vs. buy
- Sell or process further
- Add or drop a segment
- Capacity considerations
- Pricing methodologies
- Target costing
2.1 Cost, Volume, Profit Analysis
- Break-even analysis; the point where total costs and total revenue are equal.
- How to judge profit performance and be comfortable analyzing multiple products.
3 – Accounting Rules
- Debit and Credit
- Bases of Accounting – CASH and Accrual
4 – Accounting process
- Recognizing types of transactions and evens
- Types of entries
- Vouchers and ledgers
5 – Balance sheet and cash flows
- Passing entries
- Posting to ledgers
- Preparing trial balance
- Profit and loss account
- Balance sheet and cash flow – linking them through excel formulas
6 – Break even Analysis
- Cost concepts and service companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Fixed /Variable/Direct/ Indirect Expenses
7 – Preparation of Master- Budget –Sales/Production/material/Expenses/PL/ BS & Cash flow
- An introduction to manufacturing and contracting accounting and how they are different from trading sources of finances, uses of financial, stake holders, the rights and obligations and capital structure, investment analysis.
8 – Banking reconciliation, types of bank facilities, revenue measurement, stock valuations, COGS calculations
9 – Investment Decisions
- Investment Decisions
- Capital budgeting process
- Stages of capital budgeting
- Incremental cash flows
- Income tax considerations
- Evaluating uncertainty
- Capital investment analysis methods
- Net present values
- Internal rate of return
- Comparison of investment analysis method
Financial Accounting Course Objectives:
- Ensuring the client is enlightened with the basics of accounting such as
- Journal Entries their respective and subsequent treatment in Ledgers and trial Balance
- Implanting the necessity of compliance of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Explaining the significance of accounting and the role of Accountant in an organization
- Creating of ledgers
- Posting of Journal Entries in Ledgers
- Enlighten the client with the Golden rules of accounting
- Helps the client in understanding the company’s profit and performance for a period.
- Helps the client in understanding the various business adjustments and its effects in the financial statements
- Making the client market ready for a job by creating value addition in his knowledge
- Helps the client in Managing receivable and payables of the Business
Benefits of Financial Accounting Course in Dubai :
- Financial Accounting Course in Dubai by our trained experts.
- You will get both Institutional certificate and the KHDA certificate.
- Spoton provides you the facility to schedule the classes according to your availability.
- You will get the Financial Accounting Course study materials to study further.
why should you choose spoton
I recently completed my Interior designing softwares and it was an amazing experience. I studied AutoCad, Revit and SketchUp here. The time schedule was really flexible. I had two tutors and one of them was Sarath sir, he was very helpful and improved me a lot in software skills and as well as other professional skills. And to specially mention, all the tutors and staffs were friendly and supportive. There are many other courses in this institute and I strongly recommend to try those here.
I just completed my VAT course at the Spoton training institute. I was new to Dubai and was a little scared to explore and learn new things but my trainer made it very easy, he made the course interesting and delivered it simply. If any doubt arrives in the class he will clear that doubt with some examples from his work experience so that I can understand easily. I got more knowledge from this class, so I thank spoton institute.
My experience working with Spoton has been nothing but incredible. I was always presented with opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally with regard to my field in Cybersecurity. It is a blessing to form relationships and work with gifted and intelligent individuals who are just as passionate about what they do as I am. Spoton is definitely a great company, and I hope to do more work with them in the future.
I had a fantastic experience with the fashion designing course at Spoton Training Institute . The curriculum covered a diverse range of topics, including fashion digital illustration, fashion draping, garment construction, and pattern making. Ayana, our trainer, was exceptional, providing thorough guidance and expertise. The classes were engaging, and the overall atmosphere was conducive to learning. I highly recommend this institute for anyone looking to pursue a comprehensive and hands-on fashion design education.
I recently completed the VAT course at SpotOn, taking online classes . I’m pleased to say it was an excellent experience. Jiss Thomas’s was my trainer and his teaching was comprehensive, making complex topics easy to grasp. The online platform was user-friendly, ensuring a smooth learning process. I highly recommend SpotOn for their VAT course, especially for the convenience of online learning and the expertise of trainers like Jiss Thomas.